Shared by: Kathleen Held
Director of Marketing & Business Development
Washington, DC Office
- 1-package yellow cake mix
- 1- 3.9 ounce package instant chocolate pudding
- 1/2-cup sugar
- 3/4-cup oil
- 3/4-cup water
- 1-small package mini chocolate chips
- 8-ounces sour cream
- 1-teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Combine all ingredients in order, mix thoroughly and pour into the bundt pan.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.