Shared by our client : Massachusetts General Hospital – Boston
Lorraine M. Allen, MBA, RD, LDN
Assistant Director, Food Production, Quality & Safety
- 8 Statler Chicken Breasts -8-10 ounces each
- 4 tablespoons fresh Thyme-finely chopped
- 4 tablespoon fresh Rosemary-finely chopped
- 4 tablespoon fresh Chives-finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Chop the herbs and mix them with ½ of the oil and garlic.
- Season the chicken and sear in the second half of the oil.
- Spread the herb mixture evenly over the chicken breast.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees.